- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Medical Office Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Billing and Coding Online
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Medical Administrative Billing and Coding, AS (Online)
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Medical Coding - campus
- Medical Office Administration - ground
- Health Claims Specialist Plus
- Advanced Medical Coder occupational ASB Degree
- Health Insurance Claims Examiner
Kaplan Career Institute
Your educational needs. Our commitment.
At Kaplan Career Institute, we strive to provide quality education in a variety of program offerings. Our campuses, with five locations in the state of Pennsylvania, offer associate’s degree, diploma and certificate programs that combine general education, professional experience, and career-focused education to help you develop the skills to achieve your personal and career goals.
Areas of Study*
- Allied Health
- Criminal Justice
- Information Technology
Gain comprehensive training designed to prepare you with the knowledge and skills that could help you pursue entry-level opportunities in the health care field. Experience the satisfaction of helping people when they need it most.
Unleash your talent and develop the skills to become part of the business world. Gain the critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to help you pursue entry-level opportunities in the business field.
Maintain the security in our communities that will always be important to our society. Develop the decision-making and judgment skills that could help you pursue entry-level opportunities in the criminal justice field.†
Maintain and repair the computer systems many organizations rely on to conduct day-to-day business. Through hands-on training in computer laboratories, you could develop the communication, teamwork, and critical thinking skills to help you pursue entry-level opportunities in today’s competitive marketplace and become a productive member of a business office.
Pursue a career in health care and assist others. Develop the skills and experience that could help you pursue entry-level opportunities in the nursing field and make a difference in patients’ lives.§
Train for the skills that could help you pursue new career opportunities. Develop the practical skills to pursue career success through group discussions, lectures, and hands-on experience with equipment typically used in the field.§
The Kaplan Commitment(SM)
We choose to offer Kaplan CommitmentSM because we want you to be able to experience real courses for real credits before making a financial commitment. Kaplan Commitment offers you the opportunity to assess the workload and evaluate the demands on your current work and family commitments. We want to be sure this is the right choice for you.#
Why Choose Kaplan Career Institute?
- Flexible schedules
- Academic services
- Limited class sizes
- Career placement assistance
- Career-focused education
- Hands-on training
- Experienced faculty and staff
Start today by taking the first step with Kaplan Career Institute.
*Areas of study may vary by location.
†Additional academy training may be required for law enforcement positions.
§Kaplan Career Institute cannot guarantee a student’s eligibility either to take any exam or become certified, registered or licensed. Individual state licensing/certification requirements may vary and are subject to change.
#No credits will be earned if the student withdraws from the program. Students must withdraw before the close of business on the last day of the Conditional Admittance Period for tuition exemption. Program requirements may vary and other conditions may apply. Please contact us for details.
For more information on our programs and their outcomes visit www.kaplancareerinstitute.com/consumer-info.
Kaplan Career Institute does not guarantee employment or career advancement.
- Franklin Mills
- Medical Billing and Coding
YTI Career Institute
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon-brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
- Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
- Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
- Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
- Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
- Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Health Information Technology
Elmira Business Institute
Take the fast track to your future at Elmira Business Institute!
Learn how you can get the training you need to begin a rewarding career in a field of high-demand. Complete and submit the form and one of our Admissions Representatives will be in touch soon to tell you more.
- Associate - Medical Billing and Reimbursement
- Certificate - Medical Billing and Coding
At FORTIS, students are provided the skills and training needed to enter careers in industries that have employment opportunity over time. What industries you ask? FORTIS offers career education and training programs in the nursing, healthcare, medical, dental, business, information technology, skilled trades, massage and cosmetology career fields. That makes Fortis a post-secondary network of colleges and institutes with a wide variety of educational choices!
- Medical Records
Harris School of Business
Harris has become one of the fastest and most effective ways to begin a high growth career with excellent income potential. Harris has campuses conveniently located in Cherry Hill and Linwood. Students are instructed with state-of-the-art, real-world technologies that today’s employers are seeking.
- Health Claim Specialist Plus
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Administrative Assistant with Electronic Health Records - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Medical Administrative Assistant - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
Are you looking to enhance your skills or begin a challenging new career? Allied Schools can help by providing a high quality education to help you achieve your goals.
Allied Schools is a leading, nationally accredited institution with more than 25 online, flexible certificate programs in the fields of business, real estate, and health care.
Our online learning environment caters to the unique needs of busy adults seeking to develop necessary skills to begin a new career or change career paths. That’s why Allied has more than 1 million enrollments since 1992. Benefits like live education and tech support, interest-free pay plans and 24/7 course access ensure our students maintain a comfortable balance between their training goals and daily life.
- Medical Coding
Central Penn College
Central Penn College gives you the support you need every step of the way. You’ll enjoy flexible day, evening and online courses in an accelerated degree program. Plus one-on-one counseling, financial assistance and more. To get started, apply today. Open the first door.
- Bachelor in Business Administration: Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor in Business Administration-Healthcare Administration