- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Reimbursement Technology
- Medical Office Assistant
- Diploma: Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) offers industry-relevant knowledge and training for in demand careers in healthcare.
Jobs in healthcare and social assistance are projected to have the fastest job growth between 2010-2020 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.* In order to address the rapidly growing need for career-ready professionals in many exciting fields, UMA offers associate degrees that can be earned in as few as 15 months.
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Assistant with Office Management
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Coding and Billing
Whether you’re looking for a new career, or searching to enhance your current position, Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) can help kick-start your educational goals. Through a diverse, innovative mix of mechanical trades, transportation, health and wellness, as well as allied health programs, MTI has earned a reputation for excellence in meeting local community needs, in regards to its workforce.
- Medical Coding Specialist
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Insurance Billing & Coding
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students — their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential — that’s why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That’s the Harrison Difference.
- Terre Haute
- Medical Reimbursement Technology
- Medical Office Assistant
At Kaplan College, we create programs with our students’ needs in mind. Our goal is to empower you with the real-world knowledge you need to succeed beyond the classroom. We offer a variety of programs at 40 campuses across 10 states in various degree levels to help train you for entry-level employment in a variety of rewarding careers.
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
We Make Higher Education A Successful Investment
At Rasmussen College, our focus has always been and will remain on making your higher education experience a successful investment. We help you achieve the success you want-both in your courses and in your career.
Through our Tuition Lock, which guarantees your tuition costs will not increase from enrollment to graduation, you can focus on your courses with peace of mind that your tuition costs will remain the same.* Plus, our seamless transfer policies help maximize your credit transfer and minimize your time to graduation-saving you time and money.
To help you prepare for career success, our classroom experience replicates the real world. In small classes led by industry-experienced faculty, you receive hands-on learning and gain relevant skills through internship opportunities, field training exercises, and other program-relevant experiences.
To help you advance your career as quickly as possible, you can complete your Bachelor’s degree in our AcceleratED Bachelor’s Degree Completion Program in as little as 18 months.* Our other programs also have a streamlined completion time: you can earn your Associate’s degree in as little as 18 months or a Certificate in as little as nine months.
At Rasmussen College, we are committed to developing our students into confident professionals who are leaders in their field. Students can choose to earn an in-demand degree in one of our seven schools of study (program availability varies by campus):
- School of Business
- School of Design
- School of Education
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Justice Studies
- School of Nursing
- School of Technology
Five Reasons to Choose Rasmussen College
- AcceleratED: You can earn an in-demand Bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career.*
- Transfer Credits: Our transfer policies are designed to maximize your credit transfer and minimize your time to graduation. You can earn college credit for prior learning and military experience, transfer your Associate’s degree (regardless of area of study), or test out of courses, and transfer up to 120 credits into your Bachelor’s degree.*
- Career Services Assistance: Through resume preparation, mock interviews, and job searching, our dedicated career services advisors work to help you find the in-demand position that is right for you.
- Market-Relevant Experience: From our practical and relevant curriculum, to our faculty with industry-specific professional experience, Rasmussen College provides you with a practical education experience to help you land the job you want.
- Financial Aid: Our knowledgeable financial aid advisors work with you to develop a financial aid solution that is customized to suit your specific situation. Our advisors show you the loan, grant, and scholarship opportunities you may qualify for in a stress-free and seamless application environment.
About Rasmussen College
With more than 110 years of academic excellence, Rasmussen College is a trusted and respected higher education institution with campuses in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, North Dakota, Florida, and online throughout the nation. Since 1900, Rasmussen College has been dedicated to helping our students succeed both in the classroom and in their careers.
*Continuously enrolled students in Certificate, Diploma, and Associate’s degree programs will not be subject to a tuition increase for two years from the time they begin their program of study. Continuously enrolled students in Bachelor’s degrees will not be subject to tuition increase for four years from the time they begin their program of study.
*Time to complete is dependent on number of credits transferred in and credits taken per quarter. Rasmussen College reserves the right to deny or accept transfer credits per the policies in the course catalog.
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
- Health Information Technician Associate's
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Don’t put your dream of learning Massage Therapy on hold a minute longer. In just 30 weeks at Missouri College, you can learn hands-on skills needed to work in soothing settings where you can help people feel better and maintain good health. Imagine yourself using therapeutic touch to help people recover from injuries, relieve pain, and reduce stress.
If you’ve been stressing out about your future, you can reduce your own stress by starting on the path to an exciting future in one of the fastest-growing fields. A 23% growth in opportunities for Massage Therapists is expected through 2022! Our program will teach you both practical and therapeutic massage, including hydrotherapy and allied therapeutic techniques. You can develop your skills through clinical training and a real-world externship – and be ready to take on the future in hospitals, fitness centers, and spas.
Take Charge of Your Future
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. Keep up the good work at Sanford-Brown College. Find out about our transfer grants and career-focused programs in the fields of Health.
- Medical Billing/Administrative Specialist
Sullivan University Online
Sullivan University is Kentucky’s largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college, or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the alternatives Sullivan University offers. Our streamlined programs are designed to fit into your lifestyle. With online course offerings, we work around your busy schedule to help you find a flexible plan that suits you. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees so you can find a program that fits. For over 50 years, Sullivan has prepared students for lifelong success. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the practical needs of the business world, and our work continues with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
- Sullivan University Online
- Associate - Health Information Management
- Certificate - Medical Coding
Pinnacle Career Institute Online
Why PCI is the Right Choice for You
It all boils down to support – and we believe our students should have as much as they need. At Pinnacle Career Institute, we have woven support into every program, department, and campus. From our career services to our curriculum, each element is designed to put student success first.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
Allen School of Health Sciences - Online
Unlike other schools, the Allen School specializes in training medical professionals ONLY. That’s why doctor’s line up to hire Allen School graduates. Plus, with Allen School’s unique Fast-Track to Success program, you can learn in as little as 9 months what other schools require 15 months to complete. You qualify for the same job, the same pay and get 6 full months of your life back. Bottom line: you save time and money. Only the Allen School has it.
Allen School is Nationally Accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education and Licensed by the States of NY & AZ.
- Allen School of Health Sciences
- Medical Insurance Billing & Coding
Blue Cliff College
Reasons to attend Blue Cliff College Online:
Programs – We have the career-focused educational programs you need to get started in a career you’ll love.
Career Services – Students at Blue Cliff College are eligible for Blue Cliff’s outstanding career services assistance. We’re committed to getting you on the road to career success.
Educators – Our instructors include career professionals who provide real-world training to our students. You’ll learn from people who work in the career of your dreams.
Freedom – With an education from Blue Cliff in the career you’ve dreamed of, you’ll be on your way to career freedom – why not get started now?
- Health Information-Medical Billing and Coding
Ultimate Medical Academy Online
At Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) we specialize in healthcare education in a supportive atmosphere that promotes student success. We educate future allied health professionals through our online classroom and at our campuses in Clearwater and Tampa, Florida. Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students for careers in the healthcare industry.
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding
- A.S. Health Information Technology
- Medical Office Billing Specialist Diploma
- A.S. Healthcare Management
- A.S. Health & Human Services, ASST, HHS
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction. We want to help you get that degree with a convenient online program. You can earn an Associate’s degree in 15 to 20 months, and a Bachelor’s degree in 30 to 36 months at Independence University.
- Health Information Management (BS)